Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lazy Sundays

Aren't Lazy Sundays the best? I haven't had a nice lazy Sunday in a looooonngg time...  These are a few photos from a beautiful Sunday in November... I think it had just rained the day before and so the visibility was great and the skies really blue... we took a drive up to North Goa... The Morjim-Ashvem area across the river Chapora.






 I had just painted my toenails yellow for the first time... my slippers were purple... Ralph's (my boyfriend) favourite colours, purple and yellow, his school colours. I'm not so sure I like the combination.


 Our first stop was at Jardin D'ulysse... a little place at the mouth of the river Chapora, just off Morjim beach. The furniture was made of old wooden trucks from Rajasthan and the place had a lovely, cozy garden setting. We had a snack of beef momos that were delicious and juicy.






 Followed by a swim...

Goan fishing canoe


...and pizza lunch at Marbela Beach Resort.

The deck at Marbela

Balsamic Chicken pizza

Margaritas at Marbela

lazy Sundays truly are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment